General Terms And Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DOGGYROLLER.COM
Welcome to DOGGYROLLER.COM!
Scope and Provider
(1) The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") govern the sale of products by DOGGYROLLER.COM (hereinafter referred to as the "Provider") to you in their current version at the time of ordering.
(2) Deviating terms and conditions of the purchaser are rejected.
(3) Please read these conditions carefully before placing an order with DOGGYROLLER.COM. By placing an order with DOGGYROLLER.COM, you agree to be bound by these sales conditions.
(4) At Doggyroller, we offer you the sale of the following products: reward and training utensils, corresponding fillings for dogs or other animals for daily use.
Conclusion of the Contract
(1) Contracts on this platform can be concluded in German and English.
(2) The offers are exclusively directed at end customers, and deliveries are possible to the following countries: Austria, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Italy & Poland. Delivery is carried out by the transport company DPD. For individual bulky items, the possible delivery addresses and the place of delivery may be restricted; the restriction is indicated in the respective list price.
(3) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer. By presenting the goods, the customer is merely invited to make an offer.
(4) Your order constitutes an offer to DOGGYROLLER.COM to conclude a purchase agreement. The buyer makes a binding offer when he has completed the online ordering process by entering the requested information there and clicks the "Pay" button in the last ordering step.
(5) The purchase agreement between the provider and the buyer is only concluded upon an acceptance declaration by the provider. This takes place at the earlier of the two dates, either by sending the goods or by sending a shipping confirmation by email. Please note that the confirmation of receipt of your order does not constitute an acceptance declaration in the aforementioned sense.
(6) Your orders will be stored by us after the conclusion of the contract. If you lose your documents related to your orders, please contact us by email or phone. We will send you a copy of the order data.
(7) You agree to receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be sent to you by email or made available in your customer account on the website. We will inform you in the shipping confirmation for each delivery whether an electronic invoice is available. You can find more information about electronic invoices on our website.
Prices and Shipping Costs
(1) Our prices include the applicable value-added tax of the delivery country according to the OSS tax procedure and do not include a flat shipping fee. Shipping costs will be invoiced according to the daily price valid in the shipping cost table.
For orders over €30, we offer free shipping within Austria, and for orders over €50, we offer free shipping to Germany. For all other possible delivery countries, we ship according to the package weight price table (see shipping information).
Delivery and Cancellation
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery is made to the delivery address specified by the buyer. On the website, you will find information on the availability of products sold by DOGGYROLLER.COM (e.g., on the respective product detail page). We would like to point out that all information regarding availability, shipping, or delivery of a product is only approximate and approximate guidelines. They do not constitute binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates unless expressly designated as binding dates for the shipping options of the respective product.
(2) If DOGGYROLLER.COM determines during the processing of your order that the products you have ordered are not available, you will be informed separately by email or through a message in your customer account. The statutory rights of the buyer remain unaffected.
(3) If delivery to the buyer is not possible because the delivered goods do not fit through the entrance door, front door, or stairway of the buyer, or if the buyer is not found at the delivery address provided by them, even though the delivery time has been announced to the buyer with a reasonable deadline, the buyer shall bear the costs for the unsuccessful delivery.
(4) Delivery will be made depending on the customer's chosen payment method. For advance payment, delivery will be made after the payment order has been issued to the transferring financial institution. For payment via PayPal, credit card, gift card, direct debit, instant bank transfer, or invoice, delivery will be made after the conclusion of the contract.
(5) If your order is shipped in more than one package, you may receive a separate shipping confirmation for each package. In this case, a separate purchase contract is concluded between us for the products listed in each respective shipping confirmation. The contracting party is DOGGYROLLER.COM. Regardless of your right of withdrawal, you can cancel your order for a product at any time free of charge before receiving the associated shipping confirmation.
(1) The buyer can pay for the goods using the following payment methods:
(2) Certain payment methods may be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(3) The buyer is not allowed to pay for the goods by sending cash or checks.
(4) If the buyer chooses an online payment method, the buyer authorizes the provider to collect the due amounts at the time of ordering.
(5) If the provider offers payment in advance and the buyer chooses this payment method, the buyer must transfer the invoice amount to the provider's account within five calendar days after receiving the order. The provider will reserve the goods accordingly for five calendar days.
(6) If the provider offers payment by credit card and the buyer chooses this payment method, the buyer expressly authorizes the provider to collect the due amounts after partial deliveries or deliveries of goods have been shipped.
(7) If the provider offers payment by direct debit and the buyer chooses this payment method, the buyer grants the provider a SEPA basic mandate. If a payment transaction is returned due to lack of sufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the buyer shall bear the costs for this.
(8) If the provider offers payment in advance and the buyer chooses this payment method, the buyer is obligated to settle the invoice amount within 14 days after the goods have been shipped, without any deduction of discount.
(9) If the buyer is in default with payment, the provider reserves the right to claim damages for delay.
Set-off and right of retention
(1) The buyer is only entitled to set-off if their counterclaim has been legally established or is undisputed by the provider. (2) The buyer may only exercise a right of retention to the extent that their counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
Retention of title
Doggyroller reserves ownership of the goods until full payment has been made.
(1) If the purchaser receives the goods with obvious transport damages, the provider requests them to report them as soon as possible. (2) If the purchaser fails to make a complaint, it will not have any consequences on their statutory warranty rights. The purpose of the complaint is to enable the provider to assert their own claims against the carrier.
Warranty for Defects
(1) If the purchaser is a consumer, the warranty and liability for defects of the delivered purchased item shall be governed by the statutory provisions: Accordingly, consumers in the European Union have warranty rights in addition to their 14-day right of withdrawal for a period of two years from the delivery of the goods, and they can demand repair or replacement of the products purchased on Doggyroller if they are found to be defective or not as described. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable time or without difficulty, you can demand a refund or reduction of the purchase price.
(2) If the purchaser is not a consumer, the defect shall be remedied by replacement or subsequent performance.
(3) If the purchaser is not a consumer, the limitation period shall be one year. This shall apply unless claims for damages and reimbursement of expenses are made due to replacement of damage to body and health or due to intent or gross negligence.
Product-specific note regarding our treat dispensers (Doggyroller, Doggypumper, Doggytube): In general, the treat dispensers are dishwasher safe, but discoloration may occur if there are fat residues, ketchup, sauces, and other food residues in the dishwasher. We do not provide a guarantee for this. Please clean by hand if in doubt.
Limitation of Liability (Products)
(1) The provider shall be liable for damages claims of the purchaser resulting from the infringement of life, body, health, or essential contractual obligations, as well as for other damages based on intentional or grossly negligent breaches of duty by themself or their legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(2) Essential contractual obligations are obligations whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the purpose of the contract.
(3) The provider shall be liable for breaches of essential contractual obligations based on contract-typical, foreseeable damages, provided that the damage was caused simply by negligence. This limitation shall not apply to damages claims of the purchaser based on infringement of life, body, or health.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
(1) If the purchaser is a consumer, they have a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions:
(2) Right of Revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods (or the last goods, partial shipment, or piece in the case of a contract for multiple goods of a single order or delivery of goods in multiple partial shipments or pieces), or from the day of the conclusion of the contract in the case of digital content not delivered on a physical medium (e.g., CDs or DVDs), without stating any reasons.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us:
B&W Werbeartikel GmbH
Dr. Lanzer Weg 1, 9371 Brückl
FBN: FN 584289 z
by means of a clear statement (e.g., a letter sent by post, fax, or email) about.
(3) The deadline is met if you send the goods back before the 14-day deadline expires. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only responsible for any diminished value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling them in a way that is not necessary to examine their nature, characteristics, and functioning.
(4) Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not apply or ceases to apply to the following contracts:
Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not suitable for return due to reasons of health protection or hygiene and whose sealing has been removed after delivery or which have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.
Contracts for the delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs.
Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded rapidly.
Jurisdiction and applicable law:
(1) Exclusive jurisdiction for disputes arising from or in connection with this contract shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Austria, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(2) The sole place of jurisdiction for orders placed by merchants, legal entities under public law, or special funds under public law shall be the registered office of the provider.
(1) We do not offer products or services for purchase by minors. Our products for children can only be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may only use DOGGYROLLER.COM with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
(2) If you violate these terms and we take no action, we will still be entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion where you violate these sales conditions.
(3) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, regulations, terms, including these terms and conditions, at any time. The sales conditions, contractual conditions, and terms and conditions in effect at the time of your order shall apply unless a change to these conditions is required by law or governmental order (in which case they shall also apply to orders you previously placed). If any provision in these sales conditions is invalid, void, or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
(4) The invalidity of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. In the event of such invalidity, the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.